A successful oral surgery depends on keeping the mouth as clean as possible.The lifespan of dental components is mostly associated with oral tissue and implant components that’s why, a proper maintenance for dental implants is vital. The first fracture of the implant-tissue interface starts in the coastal region of successfully integrated endosteal implants. When it becomes worst, it leads to an implant bone loss. This usually happens due to certain factors so, keep on reading as we go through each one of them.
Connect with Us!
- Deep Cleaning for Periodontal Disease
- Smile Brighter With These 5 Dental Hygiene Tools
- The Importance Of Dental Exams
- Flu Shot Pros and Cons
- What is a dental consultation?
- Preventing Cavities in Children
- Causes Of An Implant Bone Loss
- How to Cover a Cavity on Front tooth
- Post Wisdom Teeth Removal Infection
- Why choose non surgical nose job over surgical rhinoplasty?