Sensitive teeth can be very painful for those who suffer from it. It’s always advisable to see a dentist to determine the reason and cure sensitive teeth. There are a wide range of reasons that you may be having tooth sensitivity. You may be one of the individuals that genetically have weaker enamel. You could have gum recession, and the softer dentin of the root is beginning to show. Another cause of sensitivity has to do with the enamel wearing down over time with age. However, there are a variety of products for sensitive teeth and ways to prevent it. Read on to know what they are.
Connect with Us!
- Types Of Fungal Sinusitis
- Enhanced recovery after surgery
- Swine Flu in India
- Deep Cleaning for Periodontal Disease
- Smile Brighter With These 5 Dental Hygiene Tools
- The Importance Of Dental Exams
- Flu Shot Pros and Cons
- What is a dental consultation?
- Preventing Cavities in Children
- Causes Of An Implant Bone Loss