Rheumatic heart disease is a specific heart disease that occurs when bacterial infections damage the heart valves. Streptococcus is the bacterium responsible for these infections. It is the same bacterium that causes tonsillitis (usually called a sore throat). If the condition of tonsillitis is not treated, it can lead to the spread of bacteria, which can have very serious consequences. Bacteria can penetrate the heart and cause inflammation, possibly damaging the tissue of the heart valve. The article explains more on how to prevent rheumatic heart disease.
Connect with Us!
- Flu And Pneumonia Vaccine Side Effects
- How To Prevent Trench Mouth
- Tips For Colon Health Diet
- How To Prevent Rheumatic Heart Disease
- How To Prevent Congenital Heart Disease
- How To Prevent Celiac Disease Teeth
- Causes Of Blue Teeth Disease
- How To Prevent Gum Recession
- Congenital Heart Disease Treatment
- How Much Lyme Disease Treatment Cost