A dental prophylaxis is a cleaning process to thoroughly clean teeth and gums. it’s an important dental treatment to stop the development of gingivitis and periodontal disease. You can learn more about preventing periodontal diseases on this page.
Connect with Us!
- Benefits of Dental Prophylaxis
- Dental Prevention To Keep Perfect Smile
- What is Oral Lichen Planus?
- How Dental Checkup Save Your Life?
- The Importance of Tooth Enamel and How to Restore It
- Tooth Decay – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
- The Dangers Of Gap Bands – An Open Letter To Teens
- How to Straighten Teeth Without Braces
- Inflamed Gums? Find Out What’s The Root Cause of It
- Crooked Teeth – What’s The Best Way To Fix It?