Oral lichen planus affects around two percent of the population and is found most frequently among women over the age of fifty. However, to get an official diagnosis, then we recommend you check in with a qualified health professional as we’ll need to run a biopsy to make sure the cause isn’t another oral disease. For more info regarding this, just visit on this website.
Connect with Us!
- Benefits of Dental Prophylaxis
- Dental Prevention To Keep Perfect Smile
- What is Oral Lichen Planus?
- How Dental Checkup Save Your Life?
- The Importance of Tooth Enamel and How to Restore It
- Tooth Decay – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
- The Dangers Of Gap Bands – An Open Letter To Teens
- How to Straighten Teeth Without Braces
- Inflamed Gums? Find Out What’s The Root Cause of It
- Crooked Teeth – What’s The Best Way To Fix It?