Made of shoddy, clear plastic, purported “gap bands” are set on the teeth encompassing a gap in the teeth and worn for the day, with the point of applying strain to draw the teeth nearer together.
Connect with Us!
- How Dental Checkup Save Your Life?
- The Importance of Tooth Enamel and How to Restore It
- Tooth Decay – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
- The Dangers Of Gap Bands – An Open Letter To Teens
- How to Straighten Teeth Without Braces
- Inflamed Gums? Find Out What’s The Root Cause of It
- Crooked Teeth – What’s The Best Way To Fix It?
- Tongue Cancer – Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Difference Between Obstructive And Restrictive Lung Disease
- What You Should Know About Legionnaires’ Disease