These drugs kill plaque-causing bacteria. They come in the form of mouth rinses or gels applied to the periodontal pockets to promote healing of the tissues and oral tablets to control bacterial infection. Antibiotics can be used as a cure for Gingivitis.
Connect with Us!
- How to Straighten Teeth Without Braces
- Inflamed Gums? Find Out What’s The Root Cause of It
- Crooked Teeth – What’s The Best Way To Fix It?
- Tongue Cancer – Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Difference Between Obstructive And Restrictive Lung Disease
- What You Should Know About Legionnaires’ Disease
- Preventing Baby Toys from Becoming Infectious Source of Hand Foot Mouth Disease